Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 42, GLORIOUS MYSTERIES, Friday March 13


First Glorious Mystery ~ The Resurrection

GOSPEL: Jn. 11:21-27

At that time: Martha said to Jesus: Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died; but now also I know that whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. Jesus saith to her: Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith to him: I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection of the last day.

Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me, although he be dead, shall live; and every one that liveth, and believeth in me, shall not die for ever. Believest thou this? She saith to him: Yea, Lord, I have believed that thou art Christ the Son of the living God, who art come into this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment